The Monotron delay brings classic analogue synthesis in a palm-sized, battery powered ribbon controller. The Monotron delay now has the added benefit of a space echo delay for rich, analogue style delays.
The delay has been specially designed to offer that analogue tape style warmth and even includes the pitch warping effect you would get from the original tape delays where it all began. Of course Korg have not left the Monotron delay short of extras. There is an on-board, high quality, low pass filter along with selectable oscillator waveforms - triangle and square wave.
The powerful filter on-board the Monotron Delay can also be used as a filter for external sources. An aux. mini input jack on the Monotron runs direct through the filter so you can sweep your filter with backing tracks or practically any audio input.
- Space Delay offers analog-style echoes
- New LFO with selectable triangle or square waveshape
- Wide-range ribbon controller keyboard
- Original Analog (VCF) Filter taken from the classic MS-10 & MS-20
- Aux input jack lets you apply filter/delay to any audio source
- Built-in speaker and battery power for Go Anywhere Analog sound
- Headphone jack