It is rather difficult to get a combination of high quality sound, power and portability all in one unit but JBL wont be bound by such boundries. The PRX615M is the ultimate combination, active speaker. Perfect for many situations the dual (2x500w) crown digital amplifier, pounds out incredibly high volumes and super clear sound without effort. Weighing in at only 19kg, for such a powerhouse the PRX is our recommended speaker for live and sound installation.
The performance and asymmetrical design make this a perfect choice for musicians, entertainers and DJ’s when portability is key, or when hung by the suspension points, an exceptional light-duty installation speaker. All PRX600 Series speakers were designed to excel in sound reinforcement where challenging audio environments and loud volumes are the norm.
For applications requiring full bandwidth sound reproduction, the PRX615M delivers the optimum balance. For live music, recorded music playback and speech the user has the option of tailoring the EQ, ‘flat’ for speech intelligibility, and ‘boost’ for enhanced bass and crisp highs in recorded music playback. A microphone can be directly connected to the speaker input for quick PA applications. Coupled with a PRX600 sub-woofer the system becomes an efficient, full-range sound system.
Key Features and Specifications:
- 135db peak. SPL
- 1000 Watt (dual 500 watt) Class-D, Crown® digital amplifier
- DSP input section with dbx® Type IV™ limiter circuit, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
- (15 in) Differential Drive® dual voice-coil and magnetic gap, neodymium woofer
- (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium magnet compression driver
- Professional XLR line and ¼" Mic/Instrument inputs, with loop through
- 8 M10 Suspension points and 1 pullback point
- Frequency response _(+-3db): Full Range: 54 Hz – 18 kHz
- Coverage Pattern 90 - 50 degrees nominal
- Dimensions: 660 mm x 429 mm x 414 mm ( 26.0 in x 16.9 in x 16.3 in)
- 3 Years Warranty