Compact. lightweight, modern and portable the Korg SP170S digital piano is a great instrument for learners and gigging musicians alike. It's fully weighted piano key action has a great response whilst the renowned Korg piano sound plays through a great quality in-built speaker system.
Korg have made the SP170S simple to use. Apart from the convienient volume dial on the top panel, there are 3 main buttons on the top panel of the SP170S. The Piano button: instantly resets the Korg settings to the factory standard piano sound so your main piano is always at your fingertips. The sound button: will allow you to access one of the additional sounds within the SP170S sound processor simply by pressing it it will cycle through all available voices. Extra voices including strings, E.Piano, organ and more help give the instrument a more versatile side without complicating the product for those who wish to use it mainly for piano playing. Finally of course the power button - easily accessible to turn on or off.
Main features of the SP170s:
- Keyboard: 88 notes (A0–C8), Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH)
- Maximum Polyphony:120 notes /60 notes (Stereo)
- Sounds: 10 Total; Piano x 2; E. Piano x 2; Harpsichord; E. Clavichord; Vibraphone; Pipe Organ; Electric Organ; Strings
- Effects: Reverb; Chorus (Effect depth is preset for each sound)
- Demo Songs: 10 songs (1 per sound)
- Functions: Key transpose, Pitch control, MIDI Channel, MIDI Program Enable/Disable
- Jacks: Headphone/Line output x 2; MIDI OUT; Damper Pedal connection
- Sound System:Amplifier: 9 Watt × 2
- Speakers: 10cm x 5cm Oval x 2; Bass Reflex housing
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 51.65" × 12.8" × 5.24"
- Weight: 26.68 lbs