The VS-20 combines the simplicity of a portable, hardware recording system with the power, flexibility, and control of modern PC-based recording. Whether you’re at home or on the road, you can easily connect a guitar or mic to the VS-20 hardware and dial up genuine Boss sounds. Once you’re ready, record directly to your computer for further editing and mixing using Cakewalk Guitar Tracks recording software.
Many aspiring composers wish to lay down their tracks whether it be for promoting their music on-line or creating their own album. The VS-20 (V-Studio 20) makes this a much easier task than ever before. The guitar tracks software makes it extremely simple for guitarists to lay down their recordings and vocalists to overdub their vocals. COSM effects ensure the guitars are recorded at the utmost quality and many tracks can be played and recorded simultaneously. All of this and more is done from this easy to use compact unit.
Key features of the V-Studio 20:
- The VS-20 hardware combines a stereo audio interface, control surface, and built-in stereo mics
- Get amazing guitar tones with a Hi-Z input and on-board BOSS-powered, COSM DSP effects for amp simulation and 4 virtual pedal modules (Compression, Overdrive/Distortion, Chorus/Mod, Delay) including 36 genuine Boss effects and 50 presets
- Record vocals with a phantom powered XLR input and get a great sound with built-in latency free COSM DSP for harmony, real-time pitch correction, reverb, compression and more
- Hardware and software share a similar user interface and feature controls that make it easy for anyone to record their music
- Compact design and USB bus power make the V-Studio 20 perfect for mobile recording with a laptop or Netbook
- Upto 32 tracks of recording available
- Jam to 1 GB of loops, songs, and backing tracks
- Features the Roland TTS-1 synthesizer
- Fully compatible with Mac and PC